Shopping Cart Maintenance
Zampogna Carts, Inc., does not just clean carts. Our process involves:
- Advance Notice - Whenever we are going to be in your area, you
will ALWAYS receive a call from our office to confirm a day that will
be best for your store.
- Accountability - Our technicians will arrive at your location,
and check in with your designated manager.
- Inventory Control - All carts are counted and inspected.
- Quality Maintenance - All aspects of cart cleaning and repair are
given full attention:
- Seats and handles are replaced if necessary.
- Wheels and casters are inspected, strings pulled, and then all wheels
are lubricated, checked for alignment, or replaced if necessary.
- Gates that are broken are welded if possible, or the necessary
hardware is replaced.
- All welds are inspected, and repaired if needed.
- Cleaning and De-Rusting - The carts are soaked with our own
chemical mix, and then cleaned INDIVIDUALLY with a powerful 3000 p.s.i.
- Refinishing - All carts are touched up with chrome paint where
necessary and allowable, giving your carts a fresh look.
- Clear Coating - All carts are clear coated, if requested, with
our own rust inhibitor. This process will add years onto the life of the
cart, and is highly recommended by Unarco and United, Steel and Wire, two of
the largest cart manufacturers.
- Inspection - All work and parts used are checked by your
- Invoicing - Your bill is prepared for you to review and sign. The
manager must be certain that the work is completed to his or her
satisfaction before signing the invoice worksheet. This tells us that he is
satisfied with our work. All bills are sent out from our office.
- Full insurance coverage to $1,000,000 to protect you.
LET US CLEAN AND REPAIR 10 CARTS FOR YOU. IF AT THAT TIME YOU DO
NOT AGREE THAT THIS IS THE BEST SERVICE COMPANY IN THE BUSINESS, WE WILL
PACK UP AND LEAVE, NO CHARGE.